St. Phillips Episcopal Church

St. Phillips Episcopal Church

About the St. Philips collection:

StPhilGate
This design is inspired by the wrought iron entry railing under the West portico of St. Philips Episcopal Church, c. 1835. It is very similar to the communion rail at St. Michael’s Church, and is believed to have been imported from England for the same purpose and used at an earlier church on this site, c. 1723.

 

 

 

 

Shop the St. Philips collection: